Work at Sportsbeat
Digital media manager (paid/social)
Based in London office, initially six month contract
Sportsbeat is an award-winning content agency working with some of the biggest organisations in sport.
From national governing bodies, major event organisers, sponsors and brands, including the FA, RFU and British Olympic Association (to name a few), we are renowned for delivering outstanding sports sponsorship, PR and marketing campaigns.
Due to a number of big client wins we are now seeking a digital media manager with a passion for sport to join our talented team.
A great opportunity for someone with an agency or brand background in paid social media, you would lead a team working with a major international golf brand.
You will be a leader who understands how to bring creative, compelling work to life in social media, with a track record for driving relevancy through social, capitalising on trends and opportunities on all relevant platforms, and leveraging audience targeting effectively.
You will also need to demonstrate you can develop an inspiring vision for the campaign and motivate our team to deliver against it, and a track record of successful social media campaigns.
REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Three years-plus of agency-side or brand experience developing social media creative, editing copy and engaging with audiences.
- Extensive knowledge of social media best practice, flawless spelling and grammar, and the ability to create, execute, and analyse ongoing paid, social, and organic media campaigns.
- An interest in golf and the wider sports industry, with experience in the field a plus.
- The ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks, build internal and client relationships, and proactively deliver social media strategy with measurable weekly and monthly goals.
- A commitment to excellence, working non-standard hours where required.
- Have an experience in paid media, social media publishing and analytics tools, and able to manage content and schedule on client channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Work with our creative content teams to produce highly engaging content of exceptional quality.
To apply for this position, please reply directly to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your CV. Tell us why you are qualified for this opportunity and when you are available for interview or to start.
This role is London-based
Sportsbeat is one of the UK’s leading providers of sports content, partnering some of the biggest names in sport to deliver demanding content strategies.
We help leverage sports sponsorships through powerful, engaging and creative content, that always puts the story first while delivering millions of pounds worth of media value.
We are looking for a talented video journalist to work in our Twickenham office. Suitable candidates will be able to research, produce, and edit their own short-form videos, and will be responsible for leading on campaigns from concept to final delivery.
The ideal candidate:
Demonstrate a strong background in video journalism.
Showcase their experience working as a camera operator, handling all video, sound and lighting requirements.
Be a video editor capable of turning content round quickly and accurately, with multiple projects ongoing at any given moment.
Be an effective communicator and team player who will collaborate with producers, journalists and editors to create compelling content.
Is extremely focused, organised with excellent attention to detail.
Capable of working to tight deadlines in a newsroom environment.
Proficient in Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro X (After Effects is desirable).
Be passionate about sport, and demonstrate a knowledge of a wide range of sports.
The above list is always evolving and not exhaustive by any means. Willingness to work outside of normal office hours and flexibility to travel both domestically and to international sports events are essential.
Seniority Level: Entry level
Industry: Media production
Employment Type: Full-time
Start Date: Immediate
Please email your CV and a covering level to head of broadcast Ric Sumner (email@example.com)