Sportsbeat is one of the UK’s leading providers of sports content, partnering some of the biggest names in sport to deliver demanding content strategies.
We help leverage sports sponsorships through powerful, engaging and creative content, that always puts the story first while delivering millions of pounds worth of media value.
We are looking for a talented video journalist to work in our Twickenham office. Suitable candidates will be able to research, produce, and edit their own short-form videos, and will be responsible for leading on campaigns from concept to final delivery.
The ideal candidate:
- Demonstrate a strong background in video journalism.
- Showcase their experience working as a camera operator, handling all video, sound and lighting requirements.
- Be a video editor capable of turning content round quickly and accurately, with multiple projects ongoing at any given moment.
- Be an effective communicator and team player who will collaborate with producers, journalists and editors to create compelling content.
- Is extremely focused, organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Capable of working to tight deadlines in a newsroom environment.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro X (After Effects is desirable).
- Be passionate about sport, and demonstrate a knowledge of a wide range of sports.
The above list is always evolving and not exhaustive by any means. Willingness to work outside of normal office hours and flexibility to travel both domestically and to international sports events are essential.
- Seniority Level: Entry level
- Industry: Media production
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Start Date: Immediate
Please email your CV and a covering level to head of broadcast Ric Sumner (firstname.lastname@example.org).